Join the Cadel Road Race Strava Club for your chance to win prizes from BikeSportz valued at $1500!
Simply enter the competition first on the Cadel Road Race Community Hub, then join the Cadel Road Race Strava Club for your chance to win.
Subscribe and receive:
• Regular EDMs including routes to ride in the region, spots to stop, cycling tips, giveaways and more.
• An 8-week training program written by AusCycling Education Coordinator Greg Meyland.
• A Cadel Road Race Strava Club which includes a chance to win prizes from BikeSportz valued at $1500.
• Cycling challenges throughout the campaign, such as a 200km New Year’s Week Challenge.
• Ask Cadel your burning questions about how to be a better rider and how he’s feeling about the 10 year anniversary of his famous Tour de France win.
Over 160 Surfers gather in support of Mental Health at Bells Beach and raise money for Strong Brother Strong Sister and One-In-Five.
Entries have opened for the 10th edition of the Surf Coast Century to be held on 11 September 2021 in Victoria’s Great Ocean Road region.
With the addition of the new 6.5km and 13km trail runs
Raising money and awareness for Mental Health.
Indigenous communities have gathered together on Wadawurrung Country at Urquhart Bluff for the annual Woorangalook Koori Surfing Titles over the weekend.
Events help connect, strengthen and inspire our communities, and to support their return in 2021-22 Surf Coast Shire Council has refreshed its Event Grants and Sponsorship Program.